Apple blueberry crumble recipe

Good morning ladies!
Hope you are all well!  I thought it would be nice to share some recipes
Yesterday I made a yummy dessert that is completely sugar free and healthy!  Here is it

Apple blueberry crumble

Ingredients
3 apples skinned and sliced
1 cup of blue berries
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Vanilla extract

Crumble
1 pack of instant oatmeal
1 tbs butter
1/4 cup whole grain flour
3 tbs splenda brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon

In 9x9 dish mix fruit, cinnamon and vanilla
In separate bowl mix crumble ingredients

Sprinkle on top and bake for 30 min on 375 until gooey and crispy on top

This tastes delish!

My food stats for yesterday
AM: Banana patties
Lunch : spaghetti squash tomato sauce and melted cheese
Pm: grilled chicken breast,  seasones zucchini broccoli and green peppers baked. With sauteed mushrooms.
Dessert: my apple blueberry crumble

Total calories for day-1230
Any of you have some recipes to share?

I encourage you to make it fun and experiment!

Have a sugar free day!


Comments

  1. mmm this looks really good! I will b trying this next week for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts